FEAST-L Archives

November 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Snow, Nancy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Snow, Nancy
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 12:22:40 -0600
Hi, All,

In the fall I'll be teaching a course on Eastern Philosophy and Feminism.  I've had difficulty finding good feminist sources that engage classical Indian Philosophy, i.e., Hindu philosophical/spiritual texts such as the Upanishads and the Bhagavad-Gita.  If anyone can refer me to feminist material, please respond off-list to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.  Many thanks!

Nancy

Nancy E. Snow
Associate Professor of Philosophy
Marquette University