FEAST-L Archives

September 2011

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Ann Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2011 15:55:20 -0400
Dear FEASTERS:  I am all set on a van ride from OHare to the
conference on arrival (with Ann Garry's group) but I would like to
find some people to book a return van on Sunday that want to stay
until the end of the morning sessions, so don't need to leave before,
say 1 pm or so to get to their OHare return flights.  My return flight
is not until 5: 11 pm on Sunday so I don't need to leave the
conference hotel area until 2:30 or 3 pm, but I am happy to leave at
12:30 or 1 pm.  Please reply privately to me if you are interested in
making a return van reservation for that time slot (between 12:30 and
2:30 pm) on Sunday.

Thanks
Ann Ferguson

--
Ann Ferguson
Professor emerita of Philosophy and Women's Studies UMass Amherst and