FEAST-L Archives

May 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Gaile Pohlhaus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2008 13:47:52 -0700
I know one website (can't remeber which) that let's the person devise her _own_ question and then give the response to it.  There is just a blank space after the prompt "security question" and a space after "answer to security question".  I have no idea what the technology calls for here, but that strategy would circumvent assumptions altogether.