FEAST-L Archives

July 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Feminist ethics and social theory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2008 12:03:46 -0500
The best collection I know of is: Feminism and Sexuality: A Reader (Gender and Culture Series) by Stevi Jackson and Sue Scott (Editors)

It's an extremely well rounded collection with both classic discussions and more recent 'edgier' positions included.
Good hunting!
Lenore

Lenore Kuo
Director, Feminist Public Policy Project