FEAST-L Archives

December 2009

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Lisa Eckenwiler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Eckenwiler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 2009 17:20:25 -0500
Dear Charlotte,

I like Chandra Mohanty's book, Feminism Beyond Borders as well as Iris Young's, Global Challenges.

Good luck!

all the best,
Lisa

Lisa A. Eckenwiler, PhD
Associate Professor
Department of Philosophy
Department of Health Administration and Policy
Director of Health Care Ethics
Center for Health Policy Research and Ethics
George Mason University

4400 University Avenue - MS 2D7
Fairfax, VA 22030
703.993.1724 Tel