FEAST-L Archives

October 2009

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Bonnie Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bonnie Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 2009 09:20:02 -0700
Hi FEASTERS,

My daughter Lizzie is home with the flu and was looking over my shoulder as I sent the last email.  She wanted to read Zoe's email, which she did.  She requested to contribute her two cents.  Zoe has provoked a good conversation here.

Bonnie

Dear FEAST

 hi,i am Lizzie Cardoso Mann.i am 11 years old.a reason why we should move the conference is,for people that live in eugene,salem,portland,seattle,they have to fly a long ways,just for a few day conference. I, myself have never got to go to the FEAST conference.I think if we put it somewhere where it is in the middle then more people might come and enjoy it,instead of being worn out. The whole reason we have this conference is for people (professors) to get help and ideas with their work.i know that florida is fun,but it is not the only place that is fun.so that is all i have to say.thank you for letting me say what i think is good and not.

Lizzie Cardoso Mann ([log in to unmask])
(Daughter of Bonnie Mann)