FEAST-L Archives

November 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Helga Varden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2008 14:45:24 -0600
Hi everyone,

Does anyone happen to have taught a course along the following lines:

"This will set the stage for a consideration of how feminist theory contributes to and offers critiques of philosophical methodology, issues of essentialism and anti-essentialism, epistemology, and the psychoanalytic tradition."

If so, could you be willing to share your syllabus with me? I'm trying to figure out how best to teach such a course.

Thanks!

Helga Varden
Helga Varden, Assistant Professor
http://www.phil.uiuc.edu/faculty/list/Varden/index.htm