FEAST-L Archives

July 2013

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Meyers, Diana" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Meyers, Diana
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2013 12:56:54 +0000
Yes, thanks to Joan, Kelly, Samantha, and Christina for getting this rolling. I would like to second the suggestion made by someone with archiving experience earlier in the exchange that the Pembroke Feminist Theory Archive be considered as an ultimate repository:  http://www.brown.edu/Departments/Pembroke_Center/archives/FeministTheoryPapers.html.  Future scholars may well thank their predecessors for entrusting materials to a single, reasonably accessible institution.  diana
Diana Tietjens Meyers
Emerita Professor of Philosophy
University of Connecticut, Storrs
http://dianatietjensmeyers.wordpress.com/