FEAST-L Archives

June 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"MacEwen, Sally" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Feminist ethics and social theory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 11:54:48 -0400
After the last thread, I looked it up, and relevant again:  you can get a "I'll be a post-feminist in the post-patriarchy" bumper sticker on Cafe Press.  Beware, their search method is limited - you have to keep looking, but it's there.

Sally MacEwen
Chair, Classics Department
Agnes Scott College
Decatur GA 30030