FEASTGRAD-L Archives

August 2009

FEASTGRAD-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Shifra Diamond <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shifra Diamond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:26:47 -0400
We still have a couple places on the committee to review papers for the
Best Graduate Student Paper Award, which will be presented at the FEAST
conference.  If you are a graduate student and are interested in
joining the committee, please let me know today.  The papers will need
to be reviewed by Friday, Sept. 4.

You do not need to attend the conference in order to be part of this
committee.  All graduate students are eligible (except for those who
are presenting papers at the conference).  It is an excellent
opportunity to participate in a peer review process.

Thanks!

Shifra Diamond
Graduate Student Representative, FEAST Program Committee
Ph.D. Candidate, George Washington University
Campus e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Home e-mail: [log in to unmask]