JMU-PARTNERSHIP-21ST-CENTURY-L Archives

April 2010

JMU-PARTNERSHIP-21ST-CENTURY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Sherri Paige <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherri Paige <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2010 00:46:05 +0530
Hello the stranger. We are not familiar with you. But I very much would like to get acquainted with you on closer. My name is Ekaterina, I from Russia and me of 27 years. I work as the seller in shop and I write to you from work. I when did not get acquainted before with men on the Internet it is my first time. I have decided to find to myself of the partner in life through the Internet and have written to you. I very much was disappointed in men from Russia, I wish to meet now the prince on the Internet. I send to you I wash a photo.

If I have interested you, write to me on mine e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

And I will necessarily answer you. You to me seem very good man with which it will be interesting to communicate. I would like you to learn better and more close to get acquainted. I will wait the answer.