PACS-L Archives

September 2010

PACS-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Ehsan Ahmed <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pakistani-American Cultural Society <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2010 17:29:05 -0400
Dear Ms. Hagen:

Thank you for kind note. We greatly appreciate your thoughts. We believe that majority of Americans are not prejudiced like this church leader. I will share your letter with rest of the community.

Ehsan Ahmed