PACS-L Archives

May 2008

PACS-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Ehsan Ahmed <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pakistani-American Cultural Society <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2008 22:14:08 -0400
Partnership for Learning

Youth Exchange & Study Program (YES)

Dear Community Members:

There is a unique opportunity to host a Pakistani high school student this
coming academic year (2008-09). The student is sponsored by Council on
International  Education Exchange (CIEE) and YES. The student's name is Raza
Sheikh Shahzad. He is about 15 years old and lives in Lahore. I have a copy
of his student application. However, more details can found by e-mailing C.
H. Miller at [log in to unmask]

Ehsan Ahmed

p.s. we have not forgotten about holding a Pakistani dinner. April was very
busy month for several families. Several community members were traveling
and very low attendance was anticipated. We hope to have a community dinner
soon. (Khuda kay Liye: For God's Sake) movies has not been released on DVD
yet. ( We are waiting for a legal copy, which will be released by GEO).