PACS-L Archives

January 2012

PACS-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
abbas rawoot <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pakistani-American Cultural Society <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2012 13:18:11 -0500
As-Slaam Alekum

I want to thank all of you for your efforts in making our HARTS guest two
weeks stay at the Masjid pleasant and comfortable on clod nights. The food
was delicious and plenty. Thank You!

The HARTS is back with us from April 2nd to 9th. Please mark your
calendars. During this week we do it all, cleaning, serving, over night
sleep, dinner, and breakfast.

My special thanks on behalf of community to Sr. Ayesha and Zeinab, without
your hard work and speedy communications to make things happen we couldn’t
have done it.

Thanks Again,

*Abbas Rawoot
*Exclusive Agent