PACS-L Archives

February 2010

PACS-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Ehsan Ahmed <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pakistani-American Cultural Society <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 2010 21:36:39 -0500
Dear Community Members:

Saturday's community dinner to celebrate 12th of Rabi ul Awal was a
tremendous success. About 300 people attended the program. The best thing;
large no. of kids who came with their parents. I want to thank Muhammad
Aslam for his presentation on Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). I also want to thank
Saturday school teachers and students for putting their presentation
together. Thanks to all the families who brought large quantities of variety
of foods to share. Last but not the least, I want to thank all those who
helped setup the place and those who stayed after the Isha prayers to help
clean up the place to get it ready for the weekend schools. We hope to have
couple of community dinners during spring and summer. One of those will be
scheduled to celebrate the Mehraj in the month is Rajab.

Ehsan Ahmed