PACS-L Archives

November 2008

PACS-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Ehsan Ahmed <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pakistani-American Cultural Society <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2008 17:11:55 -0500

Eid-ul-Adha (Eid ul azha):

Dear Community Members: Assalama Alekum

As you know the Eid date in our community is determined by the Hajj
announcement by Saudi government. Since Hajj (Day of Arafat) is on Sunday,
December 7, Eid ul Adha will be celebrated on Monday, December 8, 2009:

Eid Prayers at the Islamic Center of Shenandoah Valley:     9:30 AM

There will be a community breakfast after the prayers. Please bring
breakfast foods in generous quantities and deliver those at the mosque
Kitchen prior to Eid prayers.

We also need your help in setting up the mosque for Eid prayers. Please come
to the mosque on Sunday, December 7 at 1:30. We should be able to finish
the setup within couple of hours.

For directions to the mosque, please visit http://www.iasv.org