PACS-L Archives

November 2010

PACS-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Sender:
Pakistani-American Cultural Society <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ehsan Ahmed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2010 20:53:05 -0500
Dear Community Members: Assalama Alekum

We need volunteers to clean the mosque and setup for Eid. If you can assist,
please come to the mosque on Sunday, November 14 at 1:00 PM. The more people
we have the shorter time it will take to setup the mosque for Eid ul Adha.
We expect over 600 people to attend Eid prayers and breakfast and setting up
the mosque in a proper way will really help. If you can help, please send an
e-mail to [log in to unmask] . Please do not reply to this e-mail directly
because it will go to everybody on the listserv.