PACS-L Archives

September 2012

PACS-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Sender:
Pakistani-American Cultural Society <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Saad Khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2012 20:18:10 -0400
Now I don't ask for such things very often but this time I really, really,
really need help so read on and donate, just click on the link below I have
a $700 target but like everything else in life, it's not fun just to meet
the target but it is fun to beat it.

And please do share it with your friends, family, all the folks around you
that you know and ask them to support a friend :)

It's very simple and straight forward - I want your money but not for
myself, I want it for Best Buddies, it's a good cause and seriously if you
aren't feeling charitable enough to do it for Best Buddies then just do it
to see me run, it's worth it, me, as in lazy me running 5k, come on show so
love :)

http://www.dcchallenge2012.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=997266&lis=1&kntae997266=A5C546D97DF44330BA03AE049D8B3191&supId=365006759

Best Wishes,

SK

This message and any files transmitted with it are intended for the
addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or
privileged. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy,
disclose or otherwise use this message, or any files transmitted
with it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.