PACS-L Archives

March 2009

PACS-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Sender:
Pakistani-American Cultural Society <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 2009 21:22:28 -0500
7bit
From:
Ehsan Ahmed <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], Replacement list for msa-list <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Community Members:

Assalama Alekum!

There will be a potluck community lunch on Sunday, March 8, 2009 at 12:00 to
commemorate 12th of Rabi ul Awal (Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)'s birthday).
Please bring your favorite dishes and soft drinks to share with community.
Please arrive on time so we can start the program on time. Please note that
we want our children to know the significance of this important day. There
will be brief presentations about Prophet (PBUH)'s biography by Sunday
schools students and possible by MSA members. (MSA members who are going to
be here during break (Hamza, Ibrahim and Yusuf, Avin, Mavra and anybody
else), please contact me ASAP.

Ehsan