PACS-L Archives

May 2008

PACS-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Pakistani-American Cultural Society <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2008 07:18:49 -0700
Dear Friends Asalam Alykum,

I hope that Inshallah you and your families are doing well.
We all know the importance of reading Quran and teaching it to our children. Due to the nature of our work schedule and also kidsĒ school schedule and locations we sometimes do not get lucky to be closer to an Islamic institute where our kids can learn Quran. We know in our mind that itĒs our obligation to teach our kids how to recite Quran properly.

I know there are many online services that are available now to provide you with the facility of learning Quran over the internet. I thought it was hard until my cousin did the demo for me and it was so easy to follow. Only risk thatĒs involved is that do you know who actually is teaching your Kid.

My cousin wants to earn an honest living as well as continue his studies in Islamic financing from the Islamic university. I know him personally and I know he is qualified to teach Quran. He has experience in teaching Quran over the internet and has tools and language skills to help our kids.

I am not trying to imply anything here but I think itĒs an opportunity for us to have a flexible schedule for our kids to learn Quran no matter which part of the world they will be in. You can pay him whatever you think you can afford to pay. His main purpose is to teach quran. You know I will not send you this email if I think this is not a good opportunity.

Please give me a call or email me if you inquire more information. I will help you setup a demo and then you can decide if you want your child to learn from him or not. I am just supporting his idea, I feel we earn double rewards by teaching our kids Quran and helping someone complete their education by earning honest living.

Please forward this email to anyone you think can benefit from this service.

Sincerely,
Hamid Munir
540-560-7868

Be a better friend, newshound, and