PACS-L Archives

May 2010

PACS-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Ehsan Ahmed <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pakistani-American Cultural Society <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2010 19:53:21 -0400
Dear Friends of Pakistan:

We are planning three events this summer. Please reserve the following
dates:

1.     Saturday, June 26, 2010 outdoor picnic in grottoes park (more details
will follow)

2.     August 7, 2010 Pakistan Independence Day celebration (indoor event,
details will be forthcoming)

3.     (Tentatively) September 11, 2010, Eid ul Fitr dinner (indoor event,
details will follow)

I want to thank Hamid Munir and Shaherzad Malik for working on venue
reservation for these dates.

(If you know any Pakistanis or friends of Pakistan, who are not on this
e-mail list, please ask them to send me their e-mail addresses so we can
include them in this list. Please do not respond to this list but send your
messages to [log in to unmask])

Thanks.

Ehsan Ahmed