PACS-L Archives

December 2014

PACS-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Sender:
Pakistani-American Cultural Society <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ehsan Ahmed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2014 11:27:05 -0500
Dear Community Members:

Reminder: Tonight's vigil at Court Square at 7:00 PM

Please note tonight's gathering is totally non-political. The purpose is to
express our sympathies to the victims of Peshawar school massacre. Our theme
is how to fight ignorance of violence with light of education. We will have
some brief presentations by our local school children. Please make every
effort to attend. Please make sure that you are on time. We will follow all
the local rules and make sure no disruption to traffic or other downtown
activities take place. That was my commitment when applied for a permit for
this event. See you there.

Ehsan Ahmed

Cell: 540-421-1798

Home: 540-434-6276