PACS-L Archives

February 2012

PACS-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Ayesha Shakoor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pakistani-American Cultural Society <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2012 15:15:26 -0500
Salaam. I would like to come in and help isa. I am thinking of taking over
the kitchen and keeping it organized, let's see isa. I may not b able to
come every Thursdays, but me and Amir will alternate and come as much as
possible isa.
Salaam