PACS-L Archives

October 2008

PACS-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Sender:
Pakistani-American Cultural Society <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2008 04:32:56 +0000
From:
Zafar Ali Khan <[log in to unmask]>
text/plain (8 kB) , text/html (36 kB) , image001.jpg (13 kB) , image021.jpg (14 kB) , image022.jpg (6 kB) , image023.jpg (18 kB) , image024.jpg (4 kB) , image025.jpg (7 kB) , image026.jpg (27 kB) , image027.jpg (14 kB) , image028.jpg (23 kB) , image029.jpg (14 kB) , image030.jpg (29 kB) , image031.jpg (24 kB) , image032.jpg (14 kB) , image033.jpg (26 kB) , image034.jpg (6 kB) , image035.jpg (12 kB) , image036.jpg (13 kB) , image037.jpg (73 kB) , image038.jpg (7 kB) , image039.jpg (5 kB) , image040.jpg (8 kB) , image022.jpg (6 kB) , image023.jpg (18 kB) , image024.jpg (4 kB) , image025.jpg (7 kB) , image026.jpg (27 kB) , image027.jpg (14 kB) , image028.jpg (23 kB) , image029.jpg (14 kB) , image030.jpg (29 kB) , image031.jpg (24 kB) , image032.jpg (14 kB) , image033.jpg (26 kB) , image034.jpg (6 kB) , image035.jpg (12 kB) , image036.jpg (13 kB) , image037.jpg (73 kB) , image038.jpg (7 kB) , image039.jpg (5 kB) , image040.jpg (8 kB) , message/rfc822 (525 kB)

 Zafar Khan1200 Park RoadHarrisonburg,Virginia-22802 Ph:571-435-0868

Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 23:43:14 -0700From: [log in to unmask]: Fw: [FFO] Our future home....To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]

Allah Hafiz

Abdul Haleem Ashraf
Regional Manager Accounts