PACS-L Archives

November 2010

PACS-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Sender:
Pakistani-American Cultural Society <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ehsan Ahmed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2010 15:40:37 -0500
Eid ul Adha Will be Celebrated on Tuesday, November 16
According to the authorities in Saudi Arabia, Hajj will be performed on
Monday, November 15. Therefore, Eid ul Adha will be on Tuesday, November 16.

Eid Prayers at the Islamic Center of Shenandoah Valley:     9:30 AM.

Please arrive early to find parking at the mosque. Additional parking my be
available at Lowe's on Linda Lane.

Community Breakfast will be held after Eid prayers

 We are looking for volunteers for the following events:

1. Eid setup on Sunday, November 14 at 1:00 PM

2. Breakfast setup on Eid morning at 7:00 AM

3. Help with parking on Eid. Please arrive by 8:30 AM

Please bring your favorite breakfast foods and drinks in generous quantities
to share with the community.

For directions to the Islamic Center of Shenandoah Valley, 1330 Country Club
Road Harrisonburg, VA 22802, please visit http://www.iasv.org