PACS-L Archives

March 2009

PACS-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Ehsan Ahmed <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pakistani-American Cultural Society <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 2009 15:49:22 -0400
Dear Community Members: Assalama Alekum

I want to thank everybody who attended our 12 Rabi ul Awal program today.
The attendance was much larger than we expected. The program was arranged on
a short notice but over 100 people showed up and brought lots of food. Thank
you everybody for helping with the program. My special thanks also go to two
presenters:

Mavra Ahmed

Ibrahim Rasoul

Thanks for talking about Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)' life and teachings. We
were also pleased to see that several new families attended the program. We
are thinking of putting another program soon. There will also be one on
Mehraj.

Thank you everybody.

Ehsan Ahmed