PACS-L Archives

December 2014

PACS-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Ehsan Ahmed <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pakistani-American Cultural Society <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2014 13:36:56 -0500
Dear Community Members:

As you probably already know, two days ago, there was a major terrorist
attack by Taliban on a school in Peshawar, Pakistan. Over 130 children and
their teachers were killed. This is the biggest and most heinous terrorist
attack by a sub-human organization called Taliban. Local Pakistani community
is planning to hold a vigil on Friday at 7:00 PM at Harrisonburg Court
Square. We have applied for permission to hold the vigil. As soon as formal
permission by the county is granted, we will let you. We hope you can all
attend. City Council member Kai Degner will also be attending. He is helping
us with the county permit as well. We will keep you posted. We will also
post messages at the Pakistani-American Cultural Society's Facebook page:

http://Facebook.com/pacssv

Ehsan Ahmed

Cell: 540-421-1798

Home: 540-434-6276