PACS-L Archives

March 2014

PACS-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Ehsan Ahmed <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pakistani-American Cultural Society <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2014 21:37:28 -0400

 <http://www.theodora.com/flags/pakistan_flags.html>
<http://www.theodora.com/flags/united_states_flag.html>

Pakistani-American Cultural Society of Shenandoah Valley:

http://www.facebook.com/pacssv

Google+ Pacssv for our YouTube channel for photos and videos

Dear Friends of Pakistan:

As some of you already know one of the community member's father who was
traveling in Pakistan (from Northern VA) passed away last week. His family
is holding a Quran Khawani in memory of their father on Saturday, March 22.
As a courtesy to the family the PACS Executive Committee has decided to
postpone the Pakistan Day dinner which was scheduled to be held on the same
day. We are making inquiries about the availability of the venue (Weaver
Mennonite Fellowship Hall) on a different date. As soon as we have a
confirmed date, we will send a new announcement. We sincerely apologize if
this caused any in convenience for any community members. Hope to see you
all on the new date.

Ehsan Ahmed

Cell: 540-421-1798

Home: 540-434-6276