PACS-L Archives

September 2016

PACS-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
sonia jindani <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pakistani-American Cultural Society <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2016 14:45:08 -0400
Hello,

I don't know if I have any artifacts however I am interested in learning more about the volunteering opportunity. Will it require a whole day commitment or will there be multiple volunteers over the course of the event?

Sonia

Sent from my iPhone