PACS-L Archives

August 2009

PACS-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
hussein mohamed <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 8 Aug 2009 13:02:41 +0000

Dearest one

It might be very suprise to you by reading from me for the first time. Actually i saw your mail on one dating site. I pray and fast to your mail and it gives me capability and reliable to transact this business to you, however is not mandatory nor will i in any manner compel you to honour against your will.  Your profile pushed me to send you this mail.

I am hussein mohamed the first son of  Mallam mustapha mohamed of mende tribe in SUDAN. On the 16th June, 2007 my father was murdered by some rebel group on the accusation that he is a great sponsor and in support to restore the democratically.

Almost half of our palace was burnt. Fortunately I was not in the place when they raided the palace,my father married 2 wives with 4 children.The two wives, with 3 children where murdered in cold blood while i was in school a boarding when the incident happen. Right now I am left alone since the sudden assasination of my father and the family.I have been displaced and totally disorganized left with nothing and nobody to cater for me since their deaths.

My father came back from travel and gave me some document to keep for him as usual he told me that he deposited 10.5million (Ten Millions Five Hundred Thousand American Dollars) and some killos of gold in a metalic trunk box which he deposited with a private security company in Abidjan Côte d’Ivoire as a family treasure for us.

I made arrangement with two peace keeping force to help me to move out of the country, however i moved out of SUDAN successfully, to Abidjan Côte d’Ivoire where i am now.I have gone and confirm at the security company and the director told me that the box is still in the their custody.

Now because of the recent political crisis and blood shed in this country Cote d'Ivoire so i dont want to experience it again so i wish to transfer these box containing the fund in the security company abroad and enter into a business venture as the country (Côte d’Ivoire)is no longer a peaceful country as it use to be before,

This country has witness all sort of political unrest ranging from ethnic clash which resulted to killing of innocent citizens and strangers people are living in fears as the country is no longer that peaceful nation as it was before due to this reason I have decided to contact you, to assist me to lift this my consignment out of this country. Please I need your assistance.

Now permit me to ask these few questions as my guadian:-
1. Can you honestly help me as your partner or your sister?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question
will be good for you after the consignment is transfered to your country?
4.Can you help me to come over to your country and further my educational carrier?

Waiting for your urgent reply and God bless

Thanks and God bless.
hussein mohamed