PACS-L Archives

April 2014

PACS-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Ehsan Ahmed <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pakistani-American Cultural Society <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2014 14:41:05 -0400
 <http://www.theodora.com/flags/pakistan_flags.html>
<http://www.theodora.com/flags/united_states_flag.html>

Pakistani-American Cultural Society of Shenandoah Valley (PACS)

 <http://www.facebook.com/pacssv> http://www.facebook.com/pacssv

google+ pacssv

Dear Friends of Pakistan:

Thank you all for making yesterday's (4/26/14) dinner so success. By the
time we were ready to have dinner 100+ people showed up. I also want to
thank everybody for bringing great foods, participating in various
activities and helping clean up the place.

Forthcoming Programs:

1.     Picnic in June. Date and venue to be announced.

2.     Eid ul Fitr Dinner Saturday after Eid (Date and venue will be
confirmed later. It is most likely be at the Keezletown Ruritan (same place
where we had dinner yesterday).

If you have friends or family who are not on this listserv, please send
their names and e-mail addresses and I will ensure that they are included in
the list.

With Best Wishes,

Ehsan Ahmed

Cell: 540-421-1798