TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

July 2018

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Diop, Corinne Joan Martin - diopcj" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2018 16:10:19 +0000
Hi all,

Just sharing some of my artwork that relates a bit :)

 "Sizing the Infinite, Seeking Eternity," about Georg Cantor was done in collaboration with E. Theta Brown, Associate Professor of Math

Cover and pp. 11 – 16. (Photographs and essay.)

https://kapsula.ca/releases/KAPSULA_GOODMEASURE_3of3.pdf

Corinne

PS I have artwork about Gregg's ideas from some years ago that got buried somewhere in my studio after a move-- when I unearth it I will share!

Corinne Diop
Professor of Art
https://www.facebook.com/corinne.diop.studio/

Photography Area Head