TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

March 2018

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Diop, Corinne Joan Martin - diopcj" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2018 22:55:06 +0000
Hi Gregg,

Wow, I love that slide and all of the connections! (It takes me back to the montages I made using your imagery, which I need to unearth in my studio sometime soon!)

Reminds me also of George Gurdjieff's enneagram with 9 points that link the musical scale with colors of light and other aspects of the individual human and the world...

Looking forward to the rest!
Corinne