TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

October 2019

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2019 13:29:32 +0000
Thanks, Zak, this is helpful.

Helen, I want to be clear I did not mean to dismiss your concerns. I brought up Andrew Yang because I thought he had some important pieces to reflect on, most notably for me a "sensibility" about the values we want to consider.

And, BTW, "education" can be thought of as a "code" for fundamentally rethinking the nature of human nature and the situation we find ourselves in. We are "between worlds" and we need a new, scientific humanistic metapsychology that can inform our transition.