TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

September 2020

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Diop, Corinne Joan Martin - diopcj" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Sep 2020 18:53:34 +0000
Hear, hear, Peter Lloyd Jones!

As advisor to college students I tell them to have as many majors and minors as they can fit in the time frame since the tuition is the same-- and who knows what they'll end up doing in life...

Corinne Diop
(she/her/hers)
Professor of Art
Graduate Director/ Art Studio