TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

May 2020

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 2020 12:41:12 +0000
Also, if folks have any doubt about the confusion, see this "Essential Read" on the Psyc Today homepage authored yesterday by Noam Shpancer:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/insight-therapy/202005/why-psychology-matters

It basically tries to explain why psychology is independent from the brain. It generally is correct, but it just shows how clumsy and clunky our metaphysics are. We just don't know how to talk about these issues. That is what the ToK System offers us.