TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

August 2020

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Alex Goodall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Aug 2020 10:07:41 -0400
Hello TOK List

I've just launched The Liminal Learning Portal (http://tllp.org) "Curating Content To Support Learning About Our Civilization's Transition"

There's a huge amount more to be done, but it's in a state where it has value.

I've had some encouraging feedback from people that I've already included on the site such as Roger Walsh, Tomas Bjorkman,  Gregg Henriques, Marc Gafni, Roman Krznaric, Joe Brewer and Zak Stein.

Thomas put it nicely: "The movement needs initiatives like this to be visible to itself and to others."

Please share it widely so we all benefit.
I'm always open to feedback.

Alex Goodall
tllp.org
twitter.com/TheLLPortal