TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

September 2020

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 2020 11:50:21 +0000
Mike,

  Many thanks for this. I might be biased, but I do find my Dad to be an excellent lecturer who offers a balanced and insightful view on Washington and other founding fathers.

Here is the link from last night's talk if folks are interested:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1O3zF1Ycx_4z1AMfULzuibXNesv710mNy