TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

February 2018

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Diop, Corinne Joan Martin - diopcj" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2018 13:34:53 +0000
This is all fascinating! I found another Brooks article at the bottom of this one that seems more hopeful:

The Rise of the Amphibians
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/15/opinion/the-rise-of-the-amphibians.html

Truth can be messy?

Corinne Diop