TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

May 2020

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 2020 13:11:13 +0000
I remember reviewing (not reading) this book.

It was fascinating in that it raised interesting questions about the relationship between the neurocognitive analysis (as evidenced by brain scans) and his subjective experience, which was atypical for a psychopath (even though he had that brain signature).

For folks who have been following, this work carries implications for the relation and mystery between the brain proper (defined as neurobiological activity), Mind1 (defined as neurocognitive functional analyses of mental behavior) and Mind2 (defined as subjective phenomenology)...