TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

June 2018

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Lonny Meinecke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2018 20:35:12 -0400
Hi Gregg and all,
Thank you for sharing this chapter draft with us. It is nice to see the JH applied to a real world problem like this. I like your writing style and content for this so far. May I ask, are you thinking of including a sentence or two on how the JH can be applied in the implications paragraph, to redirect groupthink more positively? It looked like you may have been heading that way, based on this chapter and its focus.
Thanks!
--Lonny