TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

October 2018

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Mark Stahlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2018 08:24:25 -0600
Joe:

> Apart from the sheer hubris and arrogance of such statements, they
> are factually incorrect and philosophically dubious, at best. I know
> of literally
> hundreds of outstanding social scientists and philosophers whose work clearly
> contradicts such statements. I don’t have time to debate these
> issues further, however, as I’m busy . . .

Really . . . ??

I'm glad that you "get a kick" out of all the time that I've spent
with this group and, guess what, I'm "busy" also . . . <g>

"Factually incorrect"?  Please explain what you mean.

"Philosophically dubious"?  Please explain what you mean.

"Clearly contradicts such statements"?  Please explain what you mean.

Or not.  Have a nice day.

Mark

P.S. As you know well, the accusation of "arrogance and hubris" is
commonly leveled against Gregg Henriques, himself.  Or, alternately,
what he is doing is "bold and innovative."  Take your pick.