TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

March 2019

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2019 10:57:10 +0000
Mark (and Brent),
  Thanks for bringing up Property Quadism. Attached is a brief summary, which I plan on turning in to a blog at some point soon.

  Also, Mark, thanks for bringing up the Philosophy of One Divide and Emotional Warfare! Here is my endorsement on Edward Kroger's home page: https://onedivide.com/. Everyone who knows me knows how excited I am. My wife calls it my "bromance" 😊.

 And your emails are a great example of Emotional Warfare! Which is why Alexander just asked for you to back off with your attacks against me on his list. I am sorry if you find my work threatening to your worldview. But, as he did there, I will ask you to cool down. After all, we in the TOK Society are interested in creating a more unified understanding (with deep individuality), in the service of fostering clarity, peace, freedom, and flourishing.

Best of intentions,