TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

October 2020

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Penberthy, Jennifer *HS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 2020 12:53:40 +0000
Thanks for the update Gregg and Congrats!

Kim

J. Kim Penberthy, Ph.D., ABPP
Chester F. Carlson Professor of Psychiatry & Neurobehavioral Sciences
Co-Director, Physician Clinical Evaluation Program
Co-Director, Effective Coping and Communication Skills for Physicians Program
Department of Psychiatry & Neurobehavioral Sciences
Emily Couric Clinical Cancer Center
University of Virginia School of Medicine
Contemplative Sciences Center
University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA

Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject to protection under the law, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). The message is intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution or copying of the message is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil penalties. If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.