TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

September 2018

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Mark Stahlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2018 05:48:09 -0600
Gregg:

Excellent!  So how does the ToK/Garden model help us to deal with a
world in which most people do *not* have jobs (i.e. robots "take over"
work) and *nothing* can be "forgotten" (i.e. that's what computers do,
remember everything) -- which is to say, a world utterly unlike the
one in which we now live . . . ??

Mark