TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

March 2024

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Steve Beller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTOK Society listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2024 10:03:34 -0400
As a new member of TOK-SOCIETY, I have a steep learning curve to catch up on. As a clinical psychologist, scientist, cosmologist, and knowledge software developer for the past 40 years, I find UTOK an intriguing effort to produce a profound knowledge of the essence of reality.

For many years, I've focused on gaining a deep understanding of cognitive processes, including thinking styles, thought patterns, mental models, mindsets, and cognitive frameworks related to sense-making and interpreting data information.

As such, I wonder how the vast UTOK knowledge model might explain the process of thinking from the perspective of quanta to neuronal activity to the subject experience of internal dialogue and mental images of consciousness.

I welcome any ideas or insights. Thank you.