TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

July 2019

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2019 14:49:52 +0000
HI List,
  Thought I would share some essays I am working on. I just sent them to Alexander's Intellectual Deep Web list in response to a post noting that John Vervaeke is doing a great job highlighting the current meaning crisis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l8_ewcOlY, but also that he does not offer much in the way of novel solutions.

Per usual, I welcome thoughts, critiques and suggestions.