TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

October 2018

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Mark Stahlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2018 08:01:45 -0600
Gregg:

In today's world, figuring out "who" said something and, indeed, "who"
paid for them to say it is always a good place to start.  Anyone want
to bet on how much Soros money is involved?  Here is a fascinating
recent interview with "King George" --

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.ineteconomics.org_perspectives_videos_george-2Dsoros-2D10-2Dyears-2Dafter-2Dthe-2Dcrash&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=FgAvSk4TUEdre0FPfqEzQIA1zOU93pBQuMJVxKyJ66M&s=oKFfxlSAvdHSEoeAjWBbwrHGVTRk_8k2l8QvYjJaAR0&e=

Along with the "Our Team" on the group's website, it is clear that
these are *all* people from a particular "tribe" (not American, mostly
Eurozone "peace-keepers.")  As always, it is very interesting when a
group that has no "diversity" comments on all the other "tribes"
(using the same techniques from "psycho-graphic" advertising,
originally designed to "target" people to sell them things they truly
don't need) . . . <g>

Mark

P.S. There are many others who also segment the US population -- often
coming up with different "conclusions" (since these typically reflect
the bias of whoever does the surveys.)  Perhaps most famous in this
regard in Richard Florida.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__en.wikipedia.org_wiki_Richard-5FFlorida&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=FgAvSk4TUEdre0FPfqEzQIA1zOU93pBQuMJVxKyJ66M&s=4PD2riGLqCBj5DRMdOX_p9SCKnKZh1EPZXNbt_FX_ZA&e=