Sender:
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2017 10:16:33 -0400
From:
VA-DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
Crashing into things isn't always repeatable or reliable, so it may not be
a very good demonstration of the team's robotics ability.

But, the scoring condition for M04-Rain is that, at the end of the match,
the referee can see that at least one Rain came "out of the Rain Cloud".
There is no requirement written about how to operate the Rain Cloud model,
so by GP2:

If a detail isn’t mentioned, then it doesn’t matter.
Just be sure that the Robot doesn't break the Rain Cloud (R17) to get the
Rain.

Steve Scherr
Virginia-DC FLL Referee Advisor