Sender:
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2014 10:39:25 -0400
From:
Rick Fontanilla <[log in to unmask]>
To: groverf <[log in to unmask]>

We actually attended a tournament where the presentation judging room
was part of a cafeteria separated by a make shift wall. A floor space
was cleared for the kids to present. No wall to use as a projector
screen, no standard outlet to plug in Laptops and no place to hang or
display posters. Some cases there might not be any tables or chairs.

Only thing I would expect is to have in the presentation are 2 judges
and may be an 8x8 space.

Rick

On 2014-09-22 09:42, groverf wrote:

> If you need presentation facilities (projector, screen, whiteboard, etc.) you'll need to bring those yourself.
>
> Once your team is assigned to the tournament, you can check with the tournament director about the exact room setup. It's usually a classroom, which may have desks, tables, or chairs available.
>
> Ralph
>
> On 9/22/14, 9:33 AM, Phil Smith III wrote:
>
>> I wouldn't count on anything in particular. Usually there are desks and chairs, but you never know.
>>
>> FROM: First Lego League in Virginia and DC [mailto:[log in to unmask]] ON BEHALF OF Skip Morrow
>> SENT: Monday, September 22, 2014 9:18 AM
>> TO: [log in to unmask]
>> SUBJECT: [VADCFLL-L] Project presentation tools & aids
>>
>> When we go to the tournament, what will be available in the presentation room for my team to use? Posterboard easel? Desk or table? Chairs? Or should we literally expect nothing more than an empty room?
>>
>> .

> --
> Ralph F Grove, Ph.D.
> Professor
> James Madison University Department of Computer Science

Links:
------
[1] https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-l.html
[2] https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-announcements-l.html